1.16.2006

Sunday Rewind

- Ice all over the place today (Feels like Indianna)
- Service went well... I'm loving the theater
- Lunch was good
- Tried to nap... didn't work
- Pittsburg won, so did Carolina (I don't care, the Ravens and 49'rs are home)
- For the 24 showing we had some friends over... it was great! I love that show... I felt like a reunion for the first 5 minutes until they blew up all of my old friends. O'well... such is hollywood. I'll have to make new friends. Imagine the cash they cut from the budget (as pointed out by Jon).
- The last few mins of 24 were annoying. The sound jumped in and out like a kid jumping on a trampoline with you laying under it... not pleasant... fortunately it was just about 10 mins and the explosions gave away the action sequence.
- Thanks to the power of a DVR (formerly known as "Tivo") I say formerly b/c I don't use Tivo... I now use a DVR from my cable company. Back to topic... Thanks to the power of that box... I was able to go back and watch the West Wing.... Much drama and deal making... I love it. If I weren't a Pastor, I'd be a politician...

Okay, that was my quick rewind. Toss up a prayer for me... I need wisdom. I want to take a huge risk but I don't want to be stupid either. I seriously need God's guidance (as if I don't ever need Him)

Anyway... I'm honestly going to slow my roll and pray over this one big time. There is a fine line between great faith and great stupidity. One relies totally on God... One uses God as a scapegoat when you want to do something so bad you can taste it. I'd prefer not to taste anything from within myself. I'd like the taste of sweet success b/c I followed God's plan. Thanks for the prayers!

No comments: