1.14.2006

My Crack

Okay, I don't do drugs but the show 24 comes close!

24 may just be my crack. I love the show.

I was a rookie last season but I became a cult follower (exaggeration) very quickly! The show is a high drama, high energy, relatively violent drug for millions of viewers. Every show ties in to the last so you're always left wanting more. The multi-layered plots keep your mind active (and have something for everyone). My crack returns tomorrow night at 8pm. It's supposed to be a 2 day event so you know where I'll be... If I have any conflicts of interest, no fear... I'll use the DVR.

The other show that provides some stimulation for me is "The West Wing". I'm curious to find out who the new president will be.

Just for the heck of it... some other shows I watch from time to time:
E-Ring
Commander in Chief
Fox News
ESPN
American Idol (with my wife)
Apprentice

Some close runners up:
Bones, House, Boston Legal

SO... What is YOUR Crack? Aside from the 'church answers'... what should I check out... what shows will enhance my life and give me my television fix?

2 comments:

Steve McCoy said...

I'll be in front of 24. Very pumped. But at first I thought your post was about your butt..."my crack." I had to read to make sure you were on a different topic. :)

Anonymous said...

Law and Order and Law and Order SVU. (SVU is better). Also, Cold Case Files, American Justice (anything on A&E is good) and Injustice are good as well! Extreme Makeover Home Edition is a 'feel good' show to watch.