5.10.2006

American Idiots

I cannot believe that Chris got booted from Idol! That ticks me off! I'm not a huge fan or anything but I thought I knew what talent was.



Who in the world is voting? I can't see Taylor or Elliot as an American Idol.

Katherine is the only one left I can see as being a legit #1 but she was supposedly the next lowest in the voting. The show has become garbage. The top 12 this year was one of the worst and now the top 3 have GOT to be the worst ever.

Maye this just gives him a few more weeks to prepare for his own album.

Okay, I'm done.

6 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Tally couldn't agree more...this stinking hacks me off....I have picked Chris since week 1 and I just new he was the next idol....it ain't right...it ain't right!

Jarrett said...

I agree completely. I too was voting for him since the first time he sang. I don't know if I'll watch the rest now. None of the other three have what it take in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha . .im sorry I just didnt see this from you .lol. . i dont follow it, but i know I really thought the grey haired dude was cool. See you sunday. :)

Grace

Heather Z said...

That grey-haired dude is from Alabama! Those Alabama boys do well on Idol. Sweet home!!

Anonymous said...

I had it picked... Chris to win, Katherine second... Taylor Third... Elliot wasn't even on the radar...
Well now I', just going to pull for Taylor... there's something that seems good to me about a gray haired rock-n-roller.

danohlerking said...

i'm right there with you. i picked chris from way way way back.

bummer.

but i'm guessing we'll get to have chris cd's before the others fiddle around with the contest.