1.16.2006

24 is the bomb!

Okay, if you're not watching 24 I feel very sorry for you.

This show is like a never ending action movie. Jack Bauer is the man!

The President is a moron. Edgar is a snitch. Chloe is just Chloe. I feel badly for her at times.

Next week the new chic in Jacks life meets up with the old chic (one of them) and that should be fun.

Look, if you didn't check out the first two nights... I'm sure somewhere out there you can download it... or at least go to the fox site and read the highlights from the first 4 shows to catch up. It's a great show and all of humanity deserves the opportunity to partake of it's brilliance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching 24 since episode one, season one. This is by far the most intense season opener yet. I can't wait until next Monday. AMAZING.