8.11.2005

Simplistic

If you do not have a feed reader you may have noticed that I've slimmed down the site. It is "Simplistic" now. I'm doing this because I am currently devleoping "WilgisFamily.com" for our family and I want my site to be able to fit within a window over at that site. To do this I had to trim mine down and clean it up a little. I enjoy change anyway so this will give me my fix for the blog for a while. I'll likely change it again later. So, there you have it... that's why the site looks different.

3 comments:

Jarrett said...

Hey Tally,
The new blog design looks good as well as your family site. I see you are using Mambo, it is that a fairly easy tool to use and how easy is it to customize to meet your needs? Take care.
Jarrett

Tally Wilgis said...

Jarrett,
Thanks for the compliments. They are works in progress but I'm pleased with the direction. I'm doing WilgisFamily.com this way to learn Mambo (mainly the front end). Steven Wales (sjw@newspective.com) is my resource for Mambo. Once the infastructure is up and running you can assign users to update on the FRONT END. This is HUGE. With dynamic content and 1000 other features I think this will be my new platform. For the church we'll likely incorporate Fellowship One from Fellowship Technologies to track our database.

If you use Photoshop and are familiar with some back-end html stuff, it's cool.

Jarrett said...

Thanks for the information, I might look into it for my site.