11.14.2008

The Baltimore Project Tour- Day 2 and Ben Arment

Today on TheBaltimoreProject.com Tour I was able to visit a few places.

At 6am I visited Cross Pointe Church in Duluth, GA to speak to about 100 men from their church. They guys in the room were very attentive and asked some great questions. I got the sense that this was a group of men who really wanted to do something and not just talk about it. It was encouraging to see.

After I left Duluth I headed over to Alpharetta and spent some time at NAMB headquarters. I had the opportunity to sit down with Thomas Hammond who is a personal evangelism guru (that's the title I gave him). My time with Thomas was very encouraging and productive. He shared that he sees a ton of promise in TheBaltimoreProject and is going to get some contacts to me of some other people doing a solid job inside of major cities.

For lunch I headed over to the offices of Catalyst to meet up with Ben Arment. Ben has been a friend for years. He and I share some personality traits but express them differently so it's always fun to hang out. Ben was kind enough to add his face and voice to TheBaltimoreProject.com Tour... check it out below.

No comments: