6.05.2008

Birthday Announcement

So Today I'm 30. It feels a bit like yesterday so I think I can make it.
For you, the blog reader, I wanted to offer up an announcement on my Birthday.

Kristy and I are pregnant with our second child! We're expecting a baby sometime in January.

We're both very excited and looking forward to the new year with added excitement. The discussion around here has always been that if we could have a boy and a girl we'd then like to move to adoption so if this one is a girl that would be our next step. Either way I'm sure you can appreciate that we're pretty pumped.

The Wilgis house is celebrating a lot today. God has always given more than we could ask and this season of life is no different.

Have a fantastic June 5th!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I've told you "Congratulations" in person, but what the heck. A "Blogulations" as well!

We're so excited for this new addition to your family.

Also, a very Happy Birthday from the Hibbs and Hibblets! Hope you have a great one!

Happy Mommy said...

Oh my gosh how did I miss this post!!!!????? I was scanning over your blog this evening and saw Kristy's picture and thought I haven't read that post and when I did I yelled right here at the computer! Congratulations! My husband and I are so happy for you guys!!! Many blessings!