<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\0753861331\46blogName\75.:Tally+Wilgis:.++Captivate+The+City\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://tallywilgis.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://tallywilgis.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-2342464959368905619', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Link Up: Home |

 



My Secret OCD

Don't tell anyone... but I have a secret and I need to confide in someone.

With most things in my life I am very relaxed and I don't mind going with the flow. But I must admit I have some areas that are OCD.

So what is one of my OCD areas you ask?

Alignment on my coffee cup.

I can't explain where it started or what it is about me that demands this but I always have to make sure the logo on the Starbucks cup aligns with the logo on the sleeve. Additionally, I have to position the lip of the cup so that I drink in alignment with the logos below.

I'm tellin' ya it's crazy. However, here's what I know from experience. Most people aren't insane like me but once I tell them about this they end up having the same compulsion.

You're welcome.

Do you have any weird OCD issues?

posted by Tally Wilgis @ Thursday, May 08, 2008

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger JC said...

I like the coffee drinking hole to be opposite the line on the cup where the paper is glued. Make Sense?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Happy Mommy said...

Tally with 3 little kids I do good just to get my coffee hot....
But the pillows on my bed, couch, chairs must be strait!
Hope you all are doing well!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Dottie said...

i got to have three different foods on my plate when i eat.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home