5.08.2008

My Secret OCD

Don't tell anyone... but I have a secret and I need to confide in someone.

With most things in my life I am very relaxed and I don't mind going with the flow. But I must admit I have some areas that are OCD.

So what is one of my OCD areas you ask?

Alignment on my coffee cup.

I can't explain where it started or what it is about me that demands this but I always have to make sure the logo on the Starbucks cup aligns with the logo on the sleeve. Additionally, I have to position the lip of the cup so that I drink in alignment with the logos below.

I'm tellin' ya it's crazy. However, here's what I know from experience. Most people aren't insane like me but once I tell them about this they end up having the same compulsion.

You're welcome.

Do you have any weird OCD issues?

3 comments:

jonathan said...

I like the coffee drinking hole to be opposite the line on the cup where the paper is glued. Make Sense?

Happy Mommy said...

Tally with 3 little kids I do good just to get my coffee hot....
But the pillows on my bed, couch, chairs must be strait!
Hope you all are doing well!

Dottie said...

i got to have three different foods on my plate when i eat.