5.05.2008

I'm a Tebow Fan


To me, this is what the Gospel is all about. Taking the life changing message of Jesus Christ and sharing it to transform lives. You do not have to have a title, degree or theological 'attaboy in order to share the love of Christ.

I heard that Tim Tebow was a Christian who is active in sharing his faith... this story highlights that fact. Head over to ESPN and check it out.

Excerpt:
"Everybody is telling me I've made it," Tebow told the inmates. "They tell me, 'Tim, you have success and you've made it.' I've won the Heisman Trophy, so I've got it made, right? One day, people are going to forget about me. One day, people are going to forget about the Heisman Trophy, the jump pass and the national championship. One day, this [championship] ring is going to rust. There are only four things that are going to last forever: God, his word, people and rewards."

No comments: