5.20.2008

Hotwire and Holiday Inn

So I rolled the dice for the first time ever by using Hotwire.com to book my hotel for WiBo. I'm over at the Holiday Inn at the airport (For all of my stalker and paparazzi friends).

I'm looking forward to catching up with a few friends and hopefully meeting some new ones.

If you're up there and want to touch base feel free to hit me up via email or more easily through twitter.com/tallywilgis

For those of you who aren't attending The Whiteboard Sessions ... You must check out ConferenceChannel.org all day Thursday. They are broadcasting a one of a kind conference-online. You will get to see behind the scenes of the conference as it happens, watch interviews of the speakers and read live twitter feeds as it all goes down.

In a few minutes I'm meeting up with @davefarwell and then at some point we'll catch up with @taddgrandstaff and @jeffkaputsa. Should be good.

No comments: