12.26.2007

Zicam... Where Are You?

Last week I published THIS post.

This evening I feel like this:
Not good for me. That video is a true picture of me when sick.

So I went out tonight and bought this: It usually awakens the pentecostal side of my white blood cells and causes an illness enema so I expected the same with this pesky bug...

Tonight thus far? No dice.

Pray for me. I'm a terrible horrible cranky whiny baby of a sick person. So far I've kept it together... but the fever is getting hotter. It's not a good sign. When I awake I'll either be cured or be willing to check out hell for a few minutes of relaxation. (Don't take me up on that Jesus)

I think this is why God only allows me to be sick once a year. He has real problems to deal with every day. But if you want to... toss one up anyway.

After all...
"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
James 5:15-16

No comments: