12.12.2007

Constructing a Puzzle


My 2 year old loves puzzles. He's pretty good at them too. This evening he and I sat with his 12 piece puzzle. He loves handing me one piece at a time as he watches me put it together instantly. He thinks it's cool that daddy doesn't have to figure it out like he does. It actually inspires him to take the completed puzzle and turn it over as he says "Okay, I do it now."

If only his daddy could do that with the puzzle of life.

While life can feel like a puzzle not coming together, we all have to trust that if we give Him the pieces he will show us how it fits together. As I've hinted here on the blog, there will be some movement of some pieces made public in a few months. God has been teaching me things for a while and now it's nearing time to share what he's been teaching me with others around me.

Things are moving forward as we close out the year and look forward to fulfilling God's mission in the new year.

I've had a great couple of meetings recently which have spurred me on toward the vision God has given. I feel an amazing peace right now. It's the type of peace that comes with clarity of seeing the vision right down to the brass tacks.

There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle but so far many of the pieces are coming together.
God is good.

3 comments:

Jason Curlee said...

I think I feel that way too right now Tally. Like everything I have gone through and worked on is all coming together for right now.

Cherie said...

We know that peace well. The past two months have been filled with amazing peace, clarity, purpose and vision. It was like the clouds lifted, and we saw clearly for the first time in a long time...

What a great feeling! Embrace it! We look forward to what this new year brings.

Happy Mommy said...

God is amazing! I know you will be blessed as the new year comes and God guides your life and the movement of Focal Point. I look forward to seeing what will be happening in the next few months...