11.28.2007

HuckabeeForMe.com

Over the last several months I have spent time watching every debate, reading endless articles and researching each candidate running for the office of the President of the United States of America.
I have made my decision as to who I am going to support and that man is Gov. Mike Huckabee.

You can now visit the newly created HuckabeeForMe.com

Over the next days, weeks and months I will have one main objective with this site: To convince you why Mike Huckabee is for you.

Like most Americans I was not familiar with Mike Huckabee just a few months ago. While I had some familiarity with him because of his visits to Liberty University years ago, I did not have a grasp of his story or his positions.

Also like many of you I was unsettled with the field of candidates from both sides of the aisle. I don't want a President I can tolerate, I want one I'm proud to have represent me and my family.

Then I came across Mike Huckabee. I told my wife that I liked his positions but I didn't want to waste my vote so I searched hard for a candidate who came close but had more star power. I even took time to go to a party where this candidate made his candidacy official. But I never could endorse anyone. I wanted to see who the guy was that I'd be tying myself to. Fortunately for me I didn't make a premature decision because I became severely disappointed.

While these events were playing out I started to hear more rumblings about that Huckabee guy who wouldn't go away. Didn't he know he was a "2nd Tier Candidate"? Didn't he know that he had no money and little name recognition? Didn't he know he was supposed to hide his faith in public? Didn't this guy realize that you just can't go on a national debate boldly speaking up for a Creator? Who was this guy?

The answer to that question (from my perspective) is what this blog is all about. I want to provide you with resources and insights from the campaign, the blogosphere and most importantly from my own passion. At times I may comment on how Mike is doing in polls. Other times I may throw out how I think Mike could handle things better. I'll post the latest videos and I'll hopefully get to interact with your comments. It is an exciting ride.

Lets get going because I've decided that its Huckabee For Me [He's for you too, you just don't know it yet]

No comments: