9.14.2007

I get quiet when I think

I think a lot. It's part of my personality type.

The thing is... when I think a lot I usually don't say much.

I haven't said much on this blog because I have always challenged myself to not become a slave to the blogworld. I want the ideas I put out there to come from my desire to share them, not from the pressure of production. I love the blog but it's a hobby, not my master.

All that to say this... I expect to be back. I'm not done thinking... but I have had things come to mind that I'd enjoy sharing with you, the reader.

For those who have kept in touch and wondered where I was... thanks. I appreciate it. And for the rest of you who kept me on your blog-roll during my absence. Thanks.

My next post is coming soon. "Things I learned from 50 cent."

No comments: