1.28.2007

Thoughtful Gift!

This morning a friend from the blogworld stopped by. Her name is Julie. Apparently Julie has been reading my blog for a while. Julie is on staff at my friend Robb's church and their service is on Sundays at 5 p.m. so Julie decided to join us with a friend.

Julie walked in this morning with a Venti White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks FOR ME!! How cool is that?

She said that she went back into my history and pulled up a post where I mentioned that being my favorite drink.
Now that's how to brighten up my day right there!

We had a cool morning with a bunch of new faces so the morning started off right and just kept going in the right direction.

Thanks so much Julie! You're appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that my sister (Julie..lol) is one of the most incredible people I know and definitely the most thoughtful. Thank you for seeing that in her and I know she will get such a huge kick out of you mentioning it. By the way I really enjoyed the service and I'm coming back next Sunday with some friends in tow! See you then!