1.05.2007

2007

This upcoming year is what I'm calling a 'make it or break it' year for us. We've developed a cycle of seeing positive things happen during the year and then taking a big hit in the fall. This has happened each of the last 3 years. Up until now I haven't had a team around me to move the vision forward. This year is different. This year everything in lined up and primmed up for us to see the return on our labor. I'm pretty pumped about 2007.

Our team is more developed with the addition of my friend John to our area as well as Adam who leads our worship department. In addition to these guys I have 'ol faithful in Calvin who serves as an administrator. With these guys working with me each week we finally see a full-fledged team formed at Focal Point Church. I'm excited to see it.

Keep us in your prayers this year. Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree tally... you've got an all-star team, and i can sense the momentum. it's exciting to watch as an outsider!

Mitch Corn said...

Tally, you guys are in our prayers. Keep pushing through! If there is one thing I can say about you is that you are tenacious, and it takes tenacity to accomplish what you have in front of you. Go for it!

BTW are you coming to C3 this year?