11.04.2006

Chill Day

My wife and son are visiting family this weekend which leaves me at home alone.

I watched Maryland beat Clemson (sorry Perry) and I took in some reading, relaxing bath and X-men: The Last Stand. Overall I kept to myself today and it felt good. We all need that from time to time. So often I'm "on" that it feels amazing to just spend a day in solitude.

I'm looking forward to a great day tomorrow with Focal Point. All day I've thought about the message I'll bring tomorrow. I'm expecting God to do great things. I'm so pumped about what He's doing with the church and the ride I'm on. I love what I do and the people I'm now doing it with.

1 comment:

Chill Pastor said...

Chill...you mentioned the one word that I do my blog ministry with...come and visit my page when you need a little "chillin'"

many blessings to you...I read your stuff daily..

chill pastor