9.15.2006

Congrats


Congrats to my boy Tadd! Go God.
If you haven't read Tadd's account of what God is doing for their new church plant, go check it out. I LOVE God-stories like this. Many times when you're out busting your tail you miss seeing God's hand because you're too busy trying to fix it all. It's refreshing to see God's hand CLEARLY all over this church in the womb. What a rush Tadd must have right now. Congrats again Tadd!

Congrats to Mr. Arment:
Ben recently celebrated the birth of his 2nd son 'Dylan Jefferies'. The Arments are an amazing couple who were a big encouragement for me when I was looking to plant a church. In addition to the new baby, Ben and Ainsley recently purchased a new home (still under construction) and Ben took on a big project for the upcoming National New Church Conference. Ainsley and some friends just recently started a pretty cool site for area moms called RestonBaby.com. I'm so excited to see God's favor all over Ben. On top of all of these events he has been a blogging machine. Everytime I open up my bloglines account he's got two posts waiting. Congrats my friend.

3 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Thanks Tally...If I could share what you guys had up your sleeve...I would...but for now I will just say that God is definitely at work on something HUGE for you guys...looking forward to seeing how it all goes down!

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Thanks Tally...If I could share what you guys had up your sleeve...I would...but for now I will just say that God is definitely at work on something HUGE for you guys...looking forward to seeing how it all goes down!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card, Tally (and Kristi!) We need another group vacation together, don't we? =)