5.08.2006

TomAto or TOMaTO?

A few weeks ago I became the proud new owner of a Tre`o phone!


(not my actual phone)

I was able to get a good deal by changing up my plan.

At first I was hesitant about the usefulness. I wanted to be sure I'd actually use the features to justify it's existance. I'd hate for my phone to live a life with all the excitement of the Maytag repair man.

I also was concerned with my fingers being too fat to use the keyboard (blackberrys seem to have a bigger type pad). I remember a Simpsons show where Homer was in control of the Nuke plant and as he was trying to enter a code to shut down a disaster... the computer said "We're Sorry... but your fingers are too fat!" I didn't want my new phone to start off by making fun of me.

Well... ultimately I caved and got the thing. My plan comes with Sprint Vision so I can use the web and get email in a breeze. I LOVE IT!

Most of the day I don't check my email at my computer anymore. Because my phone has documents to go, I can even store, transport and email files from my phone. It's great.

I've already used the web enough to justify owning the thing. Several times I've used it to get directions and last week I jumped online while at the store to see if I was getting a good deal on something I was purchasing. I wasn't. So the phone saved me some cash.

All of these are good things. However... there is ONE QUESTION that I've been pondering... and my wife and I have been discussing periodically...

Does the word "Treo" sound more like Tray-O or Tree-O?

So what is it blog world? Tray-O or Tree-O? Let 'ME-Know'.

3 comments:

Chris Marlow said...

Tree-O imho.

I got one also, so sweet. Although, I can't figure out how to use the Sprint TV thingy. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Tree-O

Gary Lamb said...

uh...I call it and everyone I know calles Tray-O