3.24.2006

Tagged: responding a little late

I'm honored to have been tagged. I'm embarrased it's taken me this long to respond. Today my wife had her wisdom teeth taken out so I've planned all week to chill. I finally got to start chillin' about an hour ago... so I have a little time to kick back and be a kind member of the blogging community.

Thanks for the tag: Kevin and Jarrett

1. Four Jobs I've Had:
- Waiter: When I was 15 it was my first real job
- McDonalds: I think my 2nd real job at 16yrs old
- Delivery guy for JC Penney's when I was 18
- Referee for Baseball -also at 18
I have other jobs outside of ministry but basically since I got to college it's been ministry related.

2. Four Movies I can watch over and over:
None. I don't like to watch movies once I've seen them. If I'm pressed, the only one that comes to mind is Monty Python: The Holy Grail (1975)

3. Four Places I Have Lived: (I'll do 5)
-Baltimore, MD
-Arlington,TX
-Lynchburg, VA
-Corpus Christi, TX
-Chesapeake, VA

4. Four Shows I Like to Watch: 24, Bones, The West Wing, Boston Legal

5. Four Foods I Like: Lasagna, All chocolates, Cheese Steaks, Starbucks (is that in the food pyramid)

6. 4 Websites I Visit Daily: Bloglines, FoxNews.com, ESPN.com, My Utmost for his Highest

7. Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die: Baptise my son, Tour Israel, Grow a great church, get an M.B.A.

8. Four Bloggers I'm Tagging: No one. I'm going to be a cul-de-sac.

No comments: