12.19.2005

I'm a Dot Com

It's official. I am now a dot com. TallyWilgis.com now comes to this blog!

In a fit of jealousy over my friends Bob, Ben, and Tadd I went out and bought a Dot com with my name on it.

You may visit these fine sites and learn about interesting people or now you can visit TallyWilgis.com when wanting to check out this site.

Bob- BobFranquiz.com He has his own book!

Ben- BenArment.com He's a wise church planter with a cool family and a great church reaching D.C.

Gary- GaryLamb.org He's the guru on the bloglines account for church planting!

Tadd- TaddGrandstaff.com He is younger than I am and has already worked at 3 church plants!

Jarrett- JarrettFuller.com He's a smart young man who can do your design work on the cheap!

2 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Tally I like it man....I like it!

Jarrett said...

Congradulations on the dot com and thanks for the shout out.