7.21.2005

Welcome to the Planet

With overwhelming joy I would like to introduce you to my son, Caleb Matthew Wilgis!

The experience was amazing. I'm certain to post more of my thoughts in the hours and days to come.

Tale of the Tape:
Caleb Matthew Wilgis
8lbs 3 oz
21 inches
Born at 10:46 p.m.
Sentara Leigh Hospital in Norfolk, VA

Unfortunately I am unable to upload a picture at this time due to the firewall at the hospital (it's blocking all uploading and downloading). I'll see if I can sneak away to a Starbucks or something soon so I can upload some pictures.

If you are family or friend our room phone is (757) 466.6020... we'll be here until mid afternoon or so tomorrow (Friday).

Have a great afternoon and check back periodically for pictures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tally!

Gary Lamb said...

Awesome! Congrats dude.

Kevin Payne said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tally! The adventure of a lifetime begins.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You must be proud!

Anonymous said...

Sorry i didn't see this sooner... Congrats! He's going to double in size in the next 3 weeks :) He's been blessd to have youy as a father.