7.20.2005

Here we go!



Do you know the feeling of the beginning of a roller coaster? You know... that feeling of sitting in the chair thinking "I'm locked in now...here we go." Then you hear the click, click, click of the chains pulling the roller coaster to the top of the first hill.

That's about where we are this morning with the birth of our son Caleb. Kristy is having contractions right now and we visited the Dr. yesterday who says we should be seeing her sometime today.

So, I'll likely be having my baby boy tonight. We'll see. I'll let you know when we go over the hill and the ride begins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for your ride to begin. I know you and Kristy will be great at this parenting thing. Otherwise, I would not have trusted you with my oldest.
Waiting anxiously for the statistics of baby boy Caleb~

Annie said...

Wow, I can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

Praying that everything goes smoothly and you're holding your little boy in your arms soon!

Anonymous said...

You got it exactly right! Things are going to change like never before and they are never going to change back to the way they were. You're about to hit the top of the big drop so hold on! I have some important parenting reads if you want to check them out because you are about to shock your marriage as well.

Anonymous said...

Tally and Kristy do not have an internet connection in order to leave a personal message, so I'm passing on the details. Caleb Matthew Wilgis was born on July 20, 2005 at 10:46 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz. All three are doing great! They will be at the hospital until Friday morning. If you would like to call, the number is 757-466-6020. Tally will update as soon as possible.