6.08.2005

Introducing John B Smith

Those of you who read this site know that from time to time I mention conversations had with 'a good friend' or 'my friend John'. John and I have been very close friends since our days at Liberty University. He's a Lead Pastor in Corpus Christi, TX at 1st Family Church.

John is an 'iron sharpens iron' type of guy. We have a transparent friendship which we use to challenge one another regularly (for the better). I'm certain that our logic, debate and creativity have all been enhanced due to our frequent discussions.

Recently John has been observing the blogging world and has decided to share his brain with the rest of us. I think your blogline would do well to include his thoughts. He will share everything from social issues, political observation (don't freak out, he's more pragmatic than anything), church thoughts and leadership lessons. He's a straight shooting intellectual whom I believe you'll enjoy.

So ladies and gentleman, here is John B Smith.

No comments: