4.14.2005

Silly Rabbit


No, this post isn't about Trix cereal.

Today's thought is about SaveToby.com

My mom called me about a week ago all upset. She said "Tally, I am so upset right now. I just want to call your sister's teacher! Do you know anything about this Save Toby website?"

I said "Yeah mom, it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen!"

She said "Tally!" (in that motherly --I can't believe you-- voice)

She continued: "Her teacher at school showed it to her and now she wants me to buy her a T-shirt"

As I laughed, she continued: "I think I need to call her Teacher. I can't believe she'd show this site to a class of 9 year olds"

If you haven't visited Save Toby dot com... you will either love it (like me) or hate it (like my mom).

I must say it is one of the most clever sites I've seen. Cracks me up! Check out Save Toby HERE

By the way, I'm going to buy a shirt!

No comments: