3.14.2005

Build an Altar

Sunday was a great day for our church body.

We celebrated our first "birthday". I spoke about the importance of building an Altar to remember what God has done in our lives and then also keep in mind that God called himself (among other things) "I AM". He's the God of the now. As we look forward in our future we know that God is there as well and 'there' are people who need Christ and want to know more about Him.

I personally believe our church body is solidifying around our vision to encourage and equip people to Know God through His Son Jesus Christ. We are a church built on relationships (with God and others) and a church that is wonderfully unified at this point.

As we move forward I ask for your prayers for wisdom and direction for some upcoming decisions. It's an exciting time in our church History and I'm looking forward to God doing wonderful things in our city.

No comments: