2.22.2005

Forget March... it's Method Madness!

For the last several days there has been a conversation going on over at Terry's blog. The actual conversation is ]here[. A conversation that now approaches 50 comments.

I'm glad for the dialogue b/c quite honestly I don't know if in Christianity there has been much discussion on the issue between guys who are actively doing ministry everyday in their communities. So much of the conversation has been done by convention leaders and authors. I don't mind Pastors having these discussions.

I enjoy dialogue and debate as long as it remains healthy. We all have work we're doing and honestly no matter which side of the discussion one falls I do pray that it only causes the Pastors in us to take a back seat to the children of God that we are and remind us how small we are and how little we know in comparison to the hugeness of who God is!

"We are not as strong as we think we are."-- Rich Mullins

No comments: