1.30.2005

Tuesday Speaking Engagement

I'll be speaking at Point Harbor Community Church on Tuesday, February 1st for a Missions Conference. The Pastoral staff at Point Harbor is doing a fantastic job promoting the need for mission support locally, in the USA and Internationally.

It will be great to speak about what God has been doing in our midst over the last year. I'm a huge fan of church planting. I believe we could use more talented planters and more supporting churches to share God's love all over our land. Whether it's video venues or a church planting movement it doesn't matter to me as long as people are able to come to Christ.

If you're local and you'd like to join me, please let me know.

Click here for directions. Dinner is at 6pm and the service begins at 7pm.

No comments: