1.30.2005

Good Times

This evening our Connecting Point got together. We're in the process of building relationships at Focal Point. Not the kind of relationships where you are around people but don't know them... but the kind that eventually you get to know people enough that you'd talk to them about life issues and transparency becomes the norm.

We had a great time at dinner and then out at a local coffee shop.

I treasure evenings like this. As I talked to some people from another group meeting tonight, they had a great evening as well. This is the genuine article-type 'o church. I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nothing Like a smoke after a meal" (Chris)
"Yea..." (Vern)
"I treasure these moments" (Teddy)
(boyish laughter)
"What? What'd I say?" (Teddy)

I don't know why but this post made me think of this, Tally, can you guess the movie?
Lyle

Tally Wilgis said...

I have no clue.

Anonymous said...

Stand By Me