7.23.2003

Pastor?
Last Sunday our church announced the formation of a new church plant to be started possibly in January. Lord willing, I will be leading some great men and women as we build a Church for Christ in potentially the Greenbrier area of town. This week I have had a ton on my mind.
Today the cable was knocked out by a powerful storm that surged through. I was forced to turn off the computer and television for a while so I picked up a book. I grabbed Louie Giglio's 'The Air I Breathe'. The book is all about worship... true worship. Our response to God's Awesomeness. As I read more of Louie's thought process with God, my worries suddenly took a huge back seat to the power of God.
Getting my focus back on Him, I felt refreshed just after about 25 minutes reading a book. God is amazing!

No comments: