1.17.2007

Books, Books, Books

Tomorrow I will be posting a review of Brian Bailey and Terry Storch's new book "The Blogging Church". It was passed to me by Tadd and I'm sending it on in the morning. By the way... the book hasn't been too many places but there was a streak of brown on the edge of the pages... I'm not trying to start anything but Gary had the book a few weeks ago in a unique place.

In addition to reading "The Blogging Church" this week I've been going through Craig Groeschel's "Confessions of a Pastor" like it's going out of style. I'll do a full review in a few days but I can go ahead and tell you to go pick it up. Craig has done a great job of making me say "Ohh yeah... go get'em" along with a little "Crap.. did you have to read my mail like that?" It's easy to read in a good way and it's refreshing to hear from a man with his level of influence in the Pastoral sub-culture of Christindom.

Once I'm done with Craig's book I think I may take some time to read something political. Before reading these two Christianish books I read a Real-Estate book and "Out of the Shadows" by our new Secretary of Defense Robert Gates. It was a good look at the last 5 Presidential administrations as they relate to the various security agencies. Pretty cool stuff. I learned a lot more about why we have such a beef with Castro.

That's where I am right now regarding books so if you have something that's not "Christianish" that I should pick up just drop me a comment or email and let me know.

No comments: