1.29.2009

Thank You Friends





Over the last 24 hours we have been very humbled by the love shown us by our friends near and distant. So many of you have been so gracious to us as we welcomed our daughter Ainsley to the world.

I have seen over this time just how valuable every word of affirmation and encouragement can be. I must admit as I saw your words of kindness come to us via Twitter, Text Message, Facebook, this blog, etc... I was overwhelmed with just how great it was to have so many one or two word notes sent our way.

So before our family and friends visit the hospital today and before our family fills our house over the weekend I want to tell each of you "Thank You". Taking the little time to send "Congrats" combined with over 100 others to form a very large hug for Kristy and I. Kristy was able to read through this morning all of your encouragement and she felt very thankful for you. So once again on behalf of my wife, my son and my new daughter... "Thank You". You've been and continue to make this experience a great one for our family!

4 comments:

Twyla said...

Caleb, I love the pictures with you and Ainsley. You are already a great big brother.

Happy Mommy said...

Congratulations! We have been without power here so I had no idea you all had your beautiful baby girl. We love you all and can't wait to meet her sometime soon we hope!

Deneen said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tally!! She's beautiful. So happy for you all.