7.17.2008

Pizza Delivery

Tonight our family did the dance about what we were going to eat for dinner. The typical "What do you want?" "I dunno, what do YOU want?" Then Kristy asked Caleb "Do you want pizza?"

Cman said "Yeah! Pizza!" Kristy then said "Okay, I'll go put it in the oven." Caleb wanted none of it. He said "No mommy, Pizza guy give it to us."

We insisted that pizza was already here and we just had to cook it. Caleb demanded that he only wanted to eat pizza from the pizza guy.

I said "No Caleb. YOU are going to be the Pizza guy tonight!"

Curious he gave me a shot. The look on his face was a cross between "What are you talking about?" and "This better be good."

I said "Caleb, you need a hat. Pizza guys have hats right?" He said "Yeah."

"Now you need a pizza."

So we hooked our almost-3yr old up with a hat and a pizza and he BECAME "Pizza Guy".

Check it:





I smell the pizza now... I'm off to eat!

1 comment:

Happy Mommy said...

Very creative parenting there Tally! And that boy of yours is getting so big! I is just adorable!