9.28.2007

Finally... a bible worthy of the ipod


I have yet to put a bible on my ipod. Honestly the reason is I don't keep much on my ipod that puts me to sleep. Most bibles I've heard for ipods have been boring readings. I have never wanted to distort my view of scripture with some monotone reading of the text as if I was in a Math 101 class in college.

Finally someone (or a group of someones actually) has invested the time and talent necessary to produce a worthwhile bible for the ipod generation.

You've got to go check out "Inspired By... The Bible Experience".
I have not been asked to promote this but honestly it's worth your time to check it out. If you're like me, my ipod spends some time with me everyday. At present I listen to a bunch of preachers tell me about the bible through my ipod. This now gives me reason to listen to the text by itself for an extended period of time.

Go check it out.

Here is a video clip explaining who's involved and how they did it.

1 comment:

mellenvo said...

Hi there
Thanks for the review ... I was wondering ... how many total gigs for the complete bible experience (complete bible?) No one seems to be able to answer that one for me..