8.18.2007

He's in the Band

While on vacation this week my sister Monica and her husband James gave Caleb his first set of drums. We just got back and set them up for the firs time. He's rockin' already! We like to bring musicians up young around here.

In all honesty, my son has demonstrated a great sense of rhythm, something I haven't been accused of having when it comes to playing any instruments.



(for those reading on a feed reader like bloglines, this post includes a video link. Click the title to go to the original post.)

2 comments:

mlynnwilg said...

I'm glad he likes his present! He sounds really good. I bet he's the leader of the band in no time ;) Love you all

Anonymous said...

Love it!

He's got good rythm.

Might just be my imagination, but I could almost hear the words "Play that funky music..."

Very cute.

-CA