2.09.2007

Traveling Tip from Tally

If you're going to be flying anytime soon I want to encourage you to check out SeatGuru.com. I'm traveling this weekend and this morning I got on this site to look over my seats. I'm not a huge fan of flying in the first place but there aren't many things worse than getting stuck in a terrible seat on a plane. Anything that will help me make a good seat selection is huge in my eyes.

Seat Guru allows you to see the best seats on any flight based on consumer reporting. They factor in things such as leg room, noise, seat inclines, etc. You just tell Seat Guru what type of plane you'll be on and it will give you information on all seats on your flight.

This morning I made an adjustement on one of my flights based on Seat Guru's recommendation. Check it out.

No comments: