1.19.2007

Google Video

With my recent review of "The Blogging Church" and my subsequent post with my son playing in his room, I've recently used Google Video for the first time.

I'm not sure what the problem is but in both videos the quality isn't nearly the same as the quality I've uploaded. With the Blogging Church book review I nearly almost did not post the video due to its lack of clarity. The video of my son is done on my treo so I give google the benefit of the doubt on that one.

So I ask you the great and wonderful reader. Have you experienced any such problem and if so, is there a way to give the video to Google so that the quality is vastly improved. It's quite possible that my settings on the mac were off when I hit "share" but maybe I'm missing something else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey man,

if you are using imovie in your mac, your compression settings may be the culprit of bad quality. the "export for web" settings are pretty ugly looking.