1.18.2007

Get Tally in your Inbox!

A few weeks ago while visiting a friends church a member and employee came up to me and said "Hey, I read your blog all of the time!" I thought "Crap... quick... what have I been writing?" but she assured me that it's been all good. (Whew.. in the clear)

After church we all grabbed dinner at a local pizza joint and this wonderful (she must be, she reads the blog) woman proceeded to tell me that she did have one beef with my blog. She said "You know how Mark Batterson sends his blog to people via their email address?" I said "yeah". She continued "Well... I would like to see yours that way too. I don't know how to set up one of those feed things and its just so much easier if I can open my email and get the post from the day."

Your wish is my command.

In reading Tony's post from today I was reminded of this amazing and brilliant (she must be, she reads my blog) woman's request. With a quick request in to Tony and his very kind reply I have now added two features three functions below my picture to the right.

1. Email- I had an email link before but must have neglected it when I changed the layout a few weeks back.

2. Feedburner feed- Many of you follow me through a feed on the backend of the site but up until now I have been neglecting my duty to provide you wonderful souls with an opportunity to subcribe at moments notice. Problem solved.

3. Email Subscription- Your wish is my command. Tony pointed me to FeedBlitz.com where I was able to install a fancy gaget and customize in no time.

So there you have it fine readers (you attractive, charming, wonderful, loving, caring, responsible, encouraging, faithful, bold, pure, strong, joyful readers)... Tally is here to serve.

Now if you're not subscribed... do it now. Make your life easier.. you can find me at a conference and buy me a coffee (Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha at 150 degrees) to thank me later!

No comments: