1.26.2007

Bloggin' Ain't Easy...

...but this guy has makes it look that way.

Steven Furtick is a dude from Charlotte who is kicking tail and doesn't have time to take names. This church has BLOWN UP and in reading this guy's blog you can see some of the reason why.



I came across this church before they actually launched when I was contacted about helping them set up a blog. One of their designers contacted me about some html stuff she needed help with. I gladly assisted them and thought nothing of it. This church, Elevation, has turned out to possibly be one of the greatest (if not the greatest) success stories in church planting history.

Many of the huge growth churches (1,000 or more in a year) were from guys who had very deep roots and deep pockets when they got started... Although I don't know their entire story I don't think this is the case with Elevation. It just seems like they kick tail with execution and are passionate about preaching the word.

Anyway... go check out Steven's blog from today. It's fantastic insight for people looking to get great mentorship from larger church Pastors.

No comments: