5.05.2006

Tally Arment?

I'm up here in D.C. for Buzz this week and I've been taken in and provided shelter by the Arment family. Ben is a great guy whom I am glad to call friend.

Ben gave me lodging and we had some solid conversation last night and a little more today. I always enjoy our time together.

Ben is married to a wonderful woman named Ainsley and he has a son named Wyatt. We met at the Reston Town Center when I arrived and along with the Arments I was able to dine with Matt Morgan and his lovely family. Good peeps.

Ainsley has been a fantastic hostess.
She keeps a beautiful home and obviously loves her family very much. She's been beyond hospitable to me as I've crashed in her space. She brings to light the saying that behind every good man is a great woman. Like my own wife for me, she makes Ben look even better.

Thank you Ben and Ainsley for sharing your roof with me.

No comments: