5.15.2006

A Site with something to say

The internet tends to be like any other communication medium. It is amoral and a-stupid. It doesn't discriminate.

The brightest of the bright can use it to communicate but so can those who are 1 fry short of a happy meal.

I get tickled inside when I come across a blog, newsfeed or site that enhances my life. You know... the kind that makes you feel like that last click was worth what little effort you put into it.

On the other hand, there is nothing like a site that makes you praise God for your 'back' button. Unfortunately there are more of those than sites like the one I'm about to share with you.

The other day Kent from ChurchRelevance.com got ahold of me and I followed the bread crumbs back to his site where I was delightfully surprised to find a high-quality site filled with nuggets of insight. Kent and his people are holdin' down a site that combines several of my favorite slices of the world... business, bible and common sense.



The site has the flavor of being a type of Relevant magazine for Pastors (just picked up a new subscription). They seem to be focused on that stuff that's smashed between where 'the rubber' meets 'the road' when it comes to cultural exegesis. Tips range from what's up in the culture to today's topic of how to send large files using open source software... it's all good stuff and all worth your 30 seconds of reading via bloglines. Swing over and say hi to my boy Kent and "Tell 'em Tally sent ya!" By the way... it' s free!

(I was not paid for this recommendation. I'm not a sellout!)

[But that could change for the right price] SMILE! Have a great week!

No comments: