2.18.2006

Ouch... That hurt

The YMCA Heat took one on the chin today. It was BAAAD. We lost 24-12. Our big-time shooter wasn't there today. I don't know why...



Anyway, I still thought we'd win this one hands down... we have a pretty tall team for this age group and a couple can shoot.

The down side is that our 'big-time shooter' is also our most aggressive player. Most of the rest of the team are players who aren't very aggressive so they give up big-time rebounds. We were probably outshot 50-14 (don't know, just a guess).

Anyway, I had to put on my happy face and not let the troops know. The truth is... most of them don't care. They like having fun and I like them liking to have fun. So, when it's all said and done... we lost but who cares. The kids had a great time and so did I (almost).

Only 3 more weeks to go. I will miss one week due to travel so I'm down to my final 2 games.

"1-2-3...GOOOOO HEAT!"

No comments: