2.07.2006

Business/Invite Cards

I figured today I'd share with you the company we use for our business cards. Our business cards double as invite cards so for me it's important that they are very sharp and stand out from other things that get tossed on the night stand when people clean out their pockets. They are 4 color both sides with a glossy look/feel to them.

Here is the design work for our most recent card.



Total Cost: $215 for 5,000 cards (cost included designer who worked on my project until I was happy with everything) You can also get them in sets of 2,500.

The company we use is called Church-Marketing.com

Contact: Kristal@church-marketing.com

7 comments:

Steve McCoy said...

Thanks for this Tally. Something I've been wanting some info about recently.

Anonymous said...

psprint.com also has a great thing called club card flyers. I got 5,000 3x3 full color on both sides for $150. you can do any size.

Tally Wilgis said...

psprint.com is pretty good as long as you have a designer on hand. For some things I use a friend who does great work (including our website) but for other things I need the whole package. Mark Batterson has good things to say about psprint.com as well. Thanks Michael!

Tadd Grandstaff said...

tally looks very good....very sharp and professional...i like it man..let me know how they work out for you!

Mitch Corn said...

Tally, just a thought...I would be careful about publishing too much of your info on the web as someone could possibly reproduce those cards from the web and use them against you.

Tally Wilgis said...

Hey Mitch...good to hear from ya man...

i'm not sure I follow how they can be used against me..

Hows engaged life?

Anonymous said...

hey, I don't know for sure if I like the one with the kids in the theater. Gave me the impression that church is "scary" by the look on their faces....