1.02.2006

Would Ed Young wear this?

I got bored and typed in "church" on Ebay tonight. I came across some bizarre things including this $469 knit sweater vest with a picture of a church on the front! Are you serious? I've never been one who could claim that I know 'style' but c'mon....



Maybe I'm out to lunch on this one... here is the link

According to the article on Ebay it says that this was a big hit on the runway in Milan... yeah Milan, Italy.

From the site: "This pull-over will look perfect worn over a plain white shirt and will definetely turn heards everywhere." ---- hahaa... You're tellin' me?



I'm sorry, I'd have to pass on this one. Jesus may be my homeboy but this is going too far :)

Then again... I wonder how Tony Morgan or Ed Young would look in this one? Maybe this will become the pink shirt of 2006.... Hmmm...

Hurry... you could own this clip art sweater vest but you must bid within the next 2 days!

No comments: