1.28.2006

Can I get some love from Africa?

I put this little tool at the bottom right of my sidebar.



It's been tracking for about 12 days or so. It basically marks off where my guests are coming from. The more guests from one city, the bigger the 'cluster'. Looks like I'm loved in Texas and much of the East Coast. I got some love in Cali on up to Seattle. I even have tons of love from the Mid-West (Shouts out to my peeps in the 'Lou!) :) Europe seems to like what I have to say

Anyway... I like setting goals. I'd like to see some dots pop up from Africa.



Heck, It looks like someone from China smuggled an internet connection to the U.S.A. and checks out the page (Yo
Hu Jintao, Holla at ya boy)




So that's my goal. to get some props from my peeps in Africa. I'm lookin to see someone from Nairobi pop on. I'll keep my eye out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, if I lived in Africa, I would read your blog.

Tally Wilgis said...

Thanks Lyle... I always knew you were there... ugg... here... for me :)