1.19.2006

Buzz Update: Mad Babbler!

Yes, the rumors are true... the Mad Babbler himself will be attending the Buzz Conference in D.C. The author of the world famous 'Simply Strategic Church Planting' book will be in the house as the Buzz Conference kicks off.

I heard today from another blog friend named Larry Rising from Shenandoah Valley Community Church... looking forward to seeing ya Larry.

My man Ben is going and so is fellow LU'r Tadd Grandstaff.

With Tadd's recent success of begging, I mean inviting Gary... I've been inspired to put out there the other people I'd like to see at the Buzz.... If you know these people... tap them on the shoulder and invite them to get buzzed with the rest of us... "c'mon... everyone's doing it..."

My top 3 guys to get Buzzed!
Scott Hodge
Bob Franquiz
Tony Morgan

My list is in good fun but I am seriously looking forward to the conference and I'm looking forward to all that the team at NCC will bring... It should be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tally, you and I should get some sort of commission from Mark. I've invited three others to join me at Buzz as well.