11.15.2005

Double Chin and Genuine Fellowship


I just took a look at Ben's post from the last two days at our convention's annual meeting. It looks like I'll be playing some basketball and hitting the treadmill... or else just sitting back when taking pictures from now on :)

In all seriousness I truly enjoyed the last few days with these men. Between yesterday and today we prayed together several times, opened ourselves up to trials, shared victories together and affirmed one another. We experienced genuine Christian fellowship... not the 'potluck dinner' type of fellowship... but real fellowship.

Anyway, it was a genuine pleasure hanging out with these guys.

Eric, Ben and Larry.... Thank You.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

It's the tie, dude! Take it off, throw it away, and you'll be amazed at how quickly the double chin goes back to one again!

Tally Wilgis said...

Charlie I think you're on to something.

I'm glad I don't wear a tie but for 3-5 times a year...