10.26.2005

Wanna catch a buzz with me?

I've done it! I'm getting a buzz.

I'm not talking about getting high or wasted... I'm talking about the Buzz Conference at National Community Church in D.C.

I'm registered!

I've been reading Mark Batterson's blog and church story for almost 2 years now so I'm excited to finally get to meet him and see what God is up to in DC.

It looks like they're keeping it small (125 participants max) so it will be intimate and informative I'm sure. NCC is a blowin' and goin' church and I have no doubt that we're all going to be hearing more from Mark in the next few years. He's already kickin' tail with GodiPod.com and his evotional... Now he's giving out some buzz!

I'd like to see some of you in D.C. in May!

Get info here!

2 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

sorry about that I was still logged in for the church!

Gary Lamb said...

I'm probably flying in but maybe just of the theatre church thing. I haven't decided yet.