10.07.2005

I miss you Catalyst

Unfortunately I didn't get to get down to Catalyst this year. From what I understand I'm missing out on something huge. I'll pray my way through it.

With the advent of blogs and the fact that half of the Pastors on my bloglines are at Catalyst... I'm getting the cliff notes without the worship. I'll take what I can get at this point. I appreciate the guys who have been blogging thus far. It's interesting to see several different takes on the same speakers. Most of the bloggers are hitting some points but it's the emphasis that strikes me. Apparently Andy's message kicked some tail because guys are saying things like "I deserve NOTHING" and "you may compromise with success". Good stuff.

For the record Ben was on the brink of taking me down and I appreciate him for that. I'll look forward to joining everyone next year.

Seperately...
My wife and I drove up to Maryland today. We're here for a little relaxation and introducing our son to this side of the family. He met Great-Grandma tonight and his grandmother was all over him. His Aunts showed their love and his little cousin who turns two this weekend said hello. It will be a good few days before we head back home on Saturday night. These trips are needed and I'm hoping we get all we can from this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The road to h-e-double-hockey-sticks is paved with good intentions, Tally. I was waiting until the last few hours to see if one of our team members was actually going to make it... but he did. Wish you were there... It really was a great event.