9.28.2005

New Site Under Construction












We've started to re-design our website. Although I've been pleased with our site thus far, we want a better solution for content managment. With our new site we will be able to assign log-ins to some people who can easily update from anywhere. If someone knows how to use a basic text program (Word, etc.) they'll be able to keep the content fresh. A site (especially for a plant) MUST be kept up to date. This is our attempt to ensure we do that.

You can click on this image to get a screen shot. We have some work remaining (going to a flash header, some new categories, etc.) but we're coming along in the design process.

I don't normally like sharing something before it's finished but I figured I'd hear some of your input. If you think it completely sucks I don't want to hear from you (you're probably not in our target anyway). But if you have some helpful suggestions, I'm all ears.

1 comment:

Jarrett said...

I like it.